Certified translations completed by SHAKTI ENTERPRISE is recognized and accepted by Universities, Embassies, Immigration (P.O.E.) Licensing, Government Agencies, Employers, Banks, Corporations, Indian immigration services and jurisdictions throughout India and abroad. We provide certified translations of all foreign language certificates to include birth certificates, marriage certificates, divorce certificates and judgments, death certificates, background check certificates, and adoption documents. Our certified translations are known and recognized by these agencies, and always accepted.
How long will my translation take?
All our translations are completed and sent out within 24-48 hours. However, if your document has more than 2500 words, it may take longer.
What is a Certified Translation?
A certified translation must be prepared in accordance with respective country regulations and may be prepared by a professional translator or translation company. Other organizations, such as WES and various universities and medical schools sometimes have additional requirements, but basically a certified translation is made up of four parts which must be in place in order to be considered a valid certified translation.
- The certified translation must be on official company letterhead paper showing the name and address of the translator/translation company.
- The complete word for word translation of the original text formatted as closely as possible to the original text.
- A statement signed by the translator or translation company representative attesting that the translator or translation company representative believes the translated text to be an accurate and complete translation of the source document.
- Sometimes this statement bears the title "Certificate of Accuracy."
- A statement signed by a Notary Public is nice to have but optional for the USCIS, but some other organizations require it.
A translator or translation company does not need to be certified in order to prepare a certified English translation.
Contact Support, or call us at +91 720 888 5555
Standard time zone: UTC/GMT +5:30 hours